- X10 Powerhouse brand model number KR10A.
- Use to ARM or DISARM your wireless X10 security system.
- Will work with any X10 security system that uses a KR32A as they are interchangeable.
- Panic button sets off your security system even if it isn't armed.
- Security light turns ON/OFF any light that's set to the same house and unit code on the security system console.
- RF transmission range up to 40 feet.
- You can view the instructions online in PDF format by clicking here.
This is the X10 Powerhouse brand wireless keychain remote (KR10A) for use with any X10 wireless security system base receiver (PS561, DC821, SC1200) or can be added to any X10 wireless security system (DS7000, DC8700 SS5400, SS5402). Also works with some Radio Shack wireless security systems. You use it to arm and disarm the system. Also has Lights ON/OFF for control of one house/unit code. You simply set the dials on the security console to control what X10 address you wish for the keychain remote to operate.
Also has a PANIC feature. You hold down both the ARM and DISARM buttons to set off the alarm, whether the system is armed or not. This would be great security when coming home at night. The arm and disarm buttons are close enough together that they can both easily be pressed at the same time with your thumb. The last thing you would want is to have to look around fumbling in the dark to find them in a "panic" situation. You can have total control over the porch/security lights and your security system all at the same time. This remote always arms your system instantly and in the AWAY mode, which activates all door/window and motion sensors.
The KR10A remote is first initialized into your security systems console so that it can be recognized. A random code is automatically generated during set-up, which uniquely identifies each remote and sensor. The security console logs-in each of these random codes as the next zone in sequence. You can install as many security remote control types (KR10A keychain and/or SH624 handheld) as needed for a total of up to 8. Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included).
Class of X10 home automation device:
There have been no reviews written for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Some other products that may interest you.