- X10 Powerhouse brand model number PR511.
- The PR511 uses a non-security type motion sensor so it can not trigger an X10 security system directly. However, it can be used with the transceiver side of an X10 security system console.
- Sensor automatically senses motion over a wide area (110 deg;) at a distance of up to 40 feet.
- Can be used as a stand alone set of motion detecting floodlights all by itself to turn the lights on or off with motion (no additional X10 modules needed).
- Features the capability of being used with X10 modules, sensors, and remotes. You can turn on the floodlights from any X10 controller (keychain remote, wireless switch, palmpad, etc.) with any X10 transceiver or security system base receiver. Can be directly controlled via an X10 plug-in controller like the mini or maxi controllers or even computer controllers and timers.
- When it is turned on manually, the floodlights stay on and motion detection is temporarily disabled until the floodlights are turned off from an X10 transmitter.
- In addition to turning on dual floodlights when it senses motion, the PR511 can turn on up to four X10 modules (light or appliance) in or around your home based on motion. Can also turn on up to four sets of modules at dusk and then off again at dawn.
- Adjustable time delay (from 6 seconds to 30 minutes) to set the length of time that the lights stay on after movement has stopped and no further motion has been detected.
- Built-in photocell prevents operation during daylight hours and senses when to turn on and off lights for dusk-to-dawn operation.
- You can use the EagleEye or ActiveEye outdoor motion sensors and a transceiver module to expand the PR511 motion sensor's field of view to areas it can not reach.
- Uses a mechanical relay much like an appliance module so it can be used with virtually any kind of light bulb.
- Requires two 150 watt incandescent, fluorescent, or halogen floodlight bulbs. Can be used to control virtually any load up to 500 watts with the use of the appropriate lighting fixtures. NOTE: Bulbs are not included.
- 120 volts AC, 60 Hz. UL listed.
- Completely weatherproof.
- You can view the instructions online in PDF format by clicking here.
This is the X-10 Powerhouse brand motion detecting floodlights model PR511. Provides safety and convenience by turning the lights on for you when you're coming home. When used with an X10 timer, it can give your home a "lived-in" look when you are away. The built-in infrared sensor automatically turns on the lights whenever it detects movement.
The floodlights also send RF signals over your house wiring to control other lights/appliances connected to X10 wall switch, wall receptacle, lamp, or appliance modules. This way instead of just the floods coming on, you could set it to have every light inside and outside the house come on if you wanted to. Great for scaring away a would be intruder.
Compatible with all manufacturer's X10 products including those from but not limited to GE, IBM, HomeLink, Leviton, Magnavox, RCA, Radio Shack, Safety First, Smarthome, Stanley, X10, and X-10 PRO.
Class of X10 home automation device: