- X10 Powerhouse brand model number SC546A. Has also been known as SC546 and RSC15. You will receive the genuine article SC546A.
- A simple plug in device.
- Place multiple units around your home.
- Responds to a single X10 "ON" command.
- Small enough so it does not tie up an entire outlet.
- Measurement in inches: (L W D) 2.75 x 2.25 x 1.5
- 120 Volts AC, 60Hz., 1 Watt power consumption. UL listed. Color is white.
- You can view the instructions online in PDF format by clicking here.
This is the X10 Powerhouse brand remote chime module model number SC546A. These are the same as the SC546 and RSC15 chime module. Responds to any X10 address that you set it to. Simply plug this module into any standard wall outlet, set the house and unit codes you want it to respond to, and the module "sings out" with a pleasant "Ding-Dong Ding-Dong Ding-Ding" chime in response to any X10 "ON" signal from any X10 controller, motion sensor, or remote. (NOTE: Module does not respond to OFF, ALL UNITS OFF, or ALL LIGHTS ON commands).
You can use it with an X10 Powerflash Module connected to your existing doorbell and place remote doorbells anywhere in your home. It's ideal for use upstairs, in the garage, in the backyard or anywhere you can't hear your main doorbell. Place these modules throughout your home to create your own custom paging system. Use it with the PR511 floodlights, X10 EagleEye, or ActiveEye motion detectors to automatically signal you when someone approaches your home or enters a room. Use it with an X10 timer or computer controller to wake you up in the morning or chime every hour, on the hour. Buy this chime module today and discover the virtually unlimited ways you can use this neat X10 add-on.
Compatible with all manufacturer's X10 products including those from but not limited to GE, IBM, HomeLink, Leviton, Magnavox, RCA, Radio Shack, Safety First, Smarthome, Stanley, X10, and X-10 PRO.
Class of X10 home automation device: