- X10 PRO brand model number PCW03-I.
- This switch will not operate independently. It must be used with one of the following model number switches: X10 PLW02, PLW02-I, WS4777 3-way switch set or PLW03, PLW03-I, WS477 master wall switch. Can be used as an exact replacement for the CS277 companion switch.
- Can be used with any of the above master or 3-way switch sets for 3, 4, and 5 way or more applications. Just add however many companion switches are needed for each control point.
- Exactly mirrors the operation of the master control switches' own pushbutton.
- Similar to the X10 Powerhouse brand model number CS277.
- Rated for 120 Volts AC, 60 Hz., 100mA maximum load, UL Listed. Color is ivory.
- Includes the instructions and the hardware needed to wire it in.
- You can view the instructions online in PDF format by clicking here.
This is the X-10 PRO brand ivory wall switch companion model number PCW03-I. This is for use with the X-10 PRO PLW02, PLW02-I, or X10 Powerhouse WS4777 3-way wall switch set. Will not operate independently. Requires an X10 PRO PLW03, PLW03-I or WS477 master 3-way wall switch (included in one of the 3-way switch sets). Can be added to a PLW02, PLW02-I, or WS4777 3-way wall switch set to turn them into a 4, 5, 6 way or more switch setup. Just add however many companion switches you need to the master switch for control of the same light from multiple locations.
Compatible with all manufacturer's X10 products including those from but not limited to GE, IBM, HomeLink, Leviton, Magnavox, RCA, Radio Shack, Safety First, Smarthome, Stanley, X10, and X-10 PRO.
Class of X10 home automation device: