- X10 Powerhouse brand transceiver module model number TM751.
- Can control all 16 unit codes. Some of the older models could only control 8.
- Built-in 2-pin polarized appliance module responds to unit code 1.
- Use this as the heart of any X10 wireless remote control system or to add an additional housecode to an existing system.
- Receives the RF signals from X10 remotes via the antenna and retransmits them thru your house wiring to control X10 modules.
- The specs for the switchable outlet are 120 Volts AC, 15 Amps, 1/3 HP motor load, 500 Watt incandescent lamp, and 400 Watt for a TV.
- You can view the instructions online in PDF format by clicking here.
This is the X10 Powerhouse transceiver module model TM751. Use this as the heart of any X10 wireless remote control system or to add an additional housecode to an existing system. It receives the RF signals from an X10 remote via the antenna and retransmits them thru your house wiring to be received by other X10 receiver modules.
Comes with a built-in 2-pin polarized appliance module that operates one appliance or light (without dimming). Lamp modules will allow you to dim incandescent lights. The built-in appliance module always responds to unit 1 in whatever housecode that you choose to set the transceiver to. Can operate up to 16 X10 addresses on one housecode. You can add up to 15 extra transceiver modules for as many as 256 different codes.
To set it up, you simply plug the transceiver module into any AC outlet, extend the antenna, and set the code wheel to correspond to the housecode (A thru P) you want it to control. It's small enough that you can plug it in the bottom outlet and this will leave the top outlet free so as not to tie up an entire outlet.
Works with all X10 compatible remotes (6 in 1, 8 in 1, palmpad, wireless switch, keychain remote, etc...) and X10 modules (lamp, wall switch, wall receptacle, appliance, screw-in lamp, X10 cameras, etc.) and including X10 motion sensors, floodlights, chimes, and many, many more.
Compatible with all manufacturer's X10 products including those from but not limited to GE, IBM, HomeLink, Leviton, Magnavox, RCA, Radio Shack, Safety First, Smarthome, Stanley, X10, and X-10 PRO.
Class of X10 home automation device: