- X10 brand Audio Video Receiver model number VR36A.
- Up to a 100 foot range (same as the bigger audio/video receivers).
- Receives video only--no audio which is what contributes to it's small size.
- Simple installation. Just plug in the RCA video cable into your TV or VCR's input jacks, connect the AC adapter to the receiver and plug it in, turn on the power switch, and you're all set.
- Includes 5 foot RCA video cable.
- Incredibly small--about the size of a tennis ball. Measures 3.5 inches square by 3.5 inches tall with the antenna extended. Easily fits in the palm of your hand.
- UL listed and CSA approved. Rated for 120 volts AC, 9 watts max power consumption.
- Color is black.
- You can view the instructions online in PDF format by clicking here.
This is the X10 video only receiver model VR36A that you can use to expand your XCam2 wireless video camera system or wireless home entertainment system to reach multiple TV's (or TV and PC) in your home or office without having to cart your receiver from one room to the next.
With another receiver, you'll be able to see everything that your camera(s) are monitoring from different TV's (living room TV, bedroom TV, etc.) at the same time. No matter what room you're in, simply turn on the TV (switch to A/V mode) and you'll be able to quickly see what's going on. Then use your remote to scan between all your cameras.
Class of X10 home automation device:
This item is brand new in the box with the receiver, power supply, RCA video cable, and complete instructions.